Sembcorp Specialised Construction (SSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of public-listed Sembcorp Industries. SSC is a design and build construction service provider with an in-housemulti-disciplinary design consultancy capability led by a dedicated team of professionals to undertake building, civil engineering, and infrastructure projects and has a history dated back to 1982.
Today, SSC is registered with the Building Construction Authority of Singapore as an A1 Contracting firm in both General Building (CW01), and Civil Engineering (CW02) with unlimited tendering limits in public sector construction projects.
Together with our design and engineering arm, SSC’s goal is to meet the needs of our clients by transforming their vision into reality. By integrating design and construction activities into a seamless process our clients can enjoy the benefits of exceptional quality, timely delivery, and excellent value.
SSC’s growth strategy lies in its firm commitment to achieve the highest standards of quality, health, safety, and environment certification with,
- ISO 9001:2015 (Building and civil engineering design, procurement and construction services)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Building and civil engineering design, procurement and construction services)
- ISO 45001:2018 (Building and civil engineering design, procurement and construction services)
- BCA Green and Gracious Building Award
As a responsible corporate organization, SSC strives to minimize any negative impact on the environment with eco-friendly measures and promoting efficient use of resources.
Sembcorp Architects & Engineers (SCAE) is a fully owned subsidiary and engineering arm of Sembcorp Specialised Construction. Officially incorporated on 30 April 1992, it has been granted licenses of Practice under the Architects Act 1991, The Professional Engineers Act 1991, and The Land Surveyors Act 2005 to provide professional services as a private limited corporation. This is a multi-disciplinary professional consultancy firm and listed in BCA Public Sector Panel of Consultants (Panel 1 – Unlimited) with specialisation in providing Project Management, Master Planning, Architectural, Civil & Structural, Mechanical & Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Land Surveying Services.
Design & Consultancy
- Multi-Disciplinary Design & Consultancy including Master Planning
- Land Surveying
- Design & Build building projects
- Military Camps & Facilities
- Mechanical & Electrical Services
Civil & Structural Engineering
- Drill and blast for underground storage facilities
- Tunnel using tunnel boring machine
- Underground structures
- Earth retaining structures
- Rock protection and slope stabilization
- Sea water Intake
- Marine structures – pontoon, piers & wharf
- Heavy Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Structural Steel
- Utility Service Corridor - Pipe Racking & Bridges
- Roads & drainage system
- Dedicated teams of professionals with engineering expertise and experience
- Ability to offer a full range of capabilities across the entire engineering, procurement, and construction value chain for our projects
- Strong reputation and track of records
- Strong financial standing
- Reliable, prompt and customer-centric after-sales service
- Large pool of reliable subcontractors and suppliers
- Experienced skilful work force
- Comprehensive and established processes on quality, health, safety, security and environmental in place to safeguard our client’s interest